With the help of various WordPress plugins, you may create a site that looks like Quora:
ANSPRESS makes it simple to integrate a question and answer part into your WordPress site, similar to Quora or Stackoverflow. AnsPress is a comprehensive WordPress question and answer system. AnsPress is a developer-friendly platform that is very customisable. AnsPress provides an easy-to-use theme overriding system. The following are some of its characteristics:
- Publication of information
- Question of the Week
- Sorting questions and answers based on a variety of criteria.
- Submission of a form using Ajax
- System of themes
- Posts are flagged and moderated.
- Question and answer voting
- Tags and categories for questions
- New question labels (such as open, close, and duplicate) can be readily added.
- Choose the most appropriate response.
- suggestions for tags
- Comment on the question and the response
- Recaptcha is a type of security measure.
- Participant, Editor, and Moderator are the different types of users.
- Notification through email
- The user can add questions to his or her favourite questions.
- The user can make changes to their profile.
- A cover photo can be uploaded by the user.
- System of friends and followers
- Points system for users (reputation)
DW QUESTION and ANSWER is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create a complete question and answer system for your WordPress site, similar to Quora or Stackoverflow. The plugin includes features such as multi-language support, shortcodes, reCAPTCHA, and an email notification system.
Features to look for:
- Question: Submit / Filter / Order / Edit / Delete
- Vote for the best answer and then pick it.
- Email notification system
- Keyword search in real-time
- More than 11 languages are supported.
- Captcha is enabled.
- There are shortcodes available.
- Question and Answer sessions might be private or public.
- Function is followed by questions and answers.
There will be more to come.